Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Silk Plants Direct Review


Have you ever thought of including silk plants in your garden?
I hadn't until I was invited to review Silk Plants Direct offerings.
I was able to choose one, let me say there are a lot of choices!
Varieties for inside and outside your home.

I have to admit, the first thing I thought of when I read that their outside choices were fade resistant due to their innovative PermaLeaf® technology that combines UV blocking with strong colorfast pigments, was that I wish these were around when I was little. Mom and I would go to the cemetery and change out the flowers regularly because they faded so quickly. We could have saved a lot of money by having these fade resistant flowers.

I must have spent a good hour perusing the Silk Plants Direct  site.
So many choices, all lovely looking.

I finally chose 

Silk Plants Direct Outdoor Azalea Bush 

 Cerise - Pack of 12



They arrived well packaged and unharmed.


Upon first sight I could tell these were like no other silk flowers I'd seen before. They had gorgeous full blossoms and bright green leaves.


The stems were thick and strong - well made.


I had the perfect place in mind for them. I have one spot right next my front door that I have a really difficult time to get anything to grow. Currently there's a fern struggling...it's been there for about 3 years and still looks the same as when I planted it!
Hence I've just kind of ignored it as you can see...


These would surely brighten up that part of the entry way and they would always be in bloom ♥

I started adding them, fanning them out as I went.
I tucked my Angel just under the edge, I think she looks cute peeking out holding her dove.


I kept adding until I felt it filled the spot nicely.
I love the way the fern comes through the Silk Azaleas.


That space now looks so cheerful, I smile each time I come home 
and see it :)  I love them!

I had a two left over so I decided to place 
them in an urn I had.
I stuck some foam inside, stuck in the Azaleas, and topped it off with some floral moss.
Gorgeous!


Can you believe that is only 2 Azaleas! They are so full, I didn't need more than that. They filled the urn completely


Perfect for outside


or inside! 
I am truly impressed with these 
Silk Azaleas from Silk Plants Direct.

You can find their online catalog here 

They are also on social media:


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted  price from Silk Plants Direct .  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin