Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, February 17, 2017

NATERRÉ Essential Oil Infused Spices Launch!


New Essential Oil Infused Spices

 These are now available for sale for the first time starting today, Feb. 17th, 2017. 
Available in a 7-pack, featuring all 7 of their amazing flavors. 
Do NOT Miss this! 
These spices are amazing - when they say flavor redefined - they mean it! 

The EO Infused Spice Blend 7 Pack Includes the following:

All Spice Blend
Italian Spice Blend
Mexican Spice Blend
No Salt Blend
Omaha Prime Spice Blend
Salt, Pepper & Lime Spice Blend
Bakers Delight Spice Blend

You'll love the powerful flavor their new spice line 
will add to your meals.

Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin