Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Picking Through Izzy's Eyes!


Yesterday we spent a magical day at Fog Willow Farms 
not only picking pumpkins, but exploring!
Izzy had a blast, (the rest of the family too) 
she's just the right age where every thing 
is a wonder. 
She couldn't decide where to go first....
all that wide open space to RUN!
All the animals to see.
AND all those orange things!

Feeding the goats and pigs 
with Mommy and Daddy!











Auntie Em too :)

Off to climb bales with Dad




PONIES!

~ Cowgirl in training ~










Playtime



Pumpkin pickin'
with the family





Uncle Cody, tell Daddy to let GO of me!


eenie meenie minie moe


 Time for this bunch to head home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin