Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, September 9, 2016

Be Kind to One Another



For those of you who follow me, you know my posts has been pretty sporadic through the Summer.
I've tried to keep the smiles coming but this Summer has been unusually difficult and traumatic. 

I know everyone has their own issues and demons to deal with but when the outside world comes crashing into your personal bubble it really makes you realize we certainly are not in control of our lives and at any second you could lose your loved ones due to someone else's stupid actions.

Life is hard, more for some than others.
A smile goes a long way to brighten a persons day.
We don't know what will happen to us each day,
let's pray for the boring normal day.
We surely don't want the dangerous life threatening one. 
I'll take the boring every time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is hold your loved ones a little closer, a little longer and most of all tell them how much you love them.
Things we say for granted we may not be able to say to them again.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin