Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Over The Moon!!!!








The Newton clan has had a very unbelievably long scary weekend with several life altering moments throughout, which we all made it through with God's help.

And again with God's help I am happy to announce

that 

Melissa's pricey Remicade Infusion copays ($775. per infusion + $50. each visit) are being picked up by
The Ankylosing Spondylitis Assistance Program!!!

This medication will help her so much with her pain management.
YIPPEE!!!!!

I'm joining:

Create with Joy ~ Wordless Wednesday
Oh My Heartsie Girl  ~ Wordless Wednesday
Be There 2 Day ~ Wordless Wednesday
Crafty Spices ~ Wordless Wednesday
Talbert Zoo ~  Wordless Wednesday
image-in-ing ~  Weekly Photo Link-up
Moms Own Words  ~  Wordless Wednesday
Tots and Me ~ Wordless Wednesday
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin