Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Reflect Shower Mirror by Mirror On A Rope Review ~ #MirrorOnARope.


Today we have Reflect Shower Mirror
by Mirror On A Rope


Now this is an item I probably would never have thought about
unless the good people at Mirror on a Rope hadn't contacted me.



This is the newest addition to the line of Mirror on a Rope line of fog free shower mirrors. When entering shower you need to run the mirror under warm water to allow the mirror to warm up, which keeps it from fogging up. How easy is that!
  

Speaking of easy ~ if it needs cleaning,
wipe with a soft cotton towel and mild soap.
Engraved with Mirror On A Rope's logo


and measures 6" by 4 3/4",
so it doesn't take up too much space.

Nearly unbreakable acrylic that resists scratching.


The Mirror comes with a wall mountable hook easy remove hook and an adjustable mildew resistant 550 paracord rope.


So you have two adjustable options for hanging.


The cord is super long so you will probably want to hang it high,
or maybe tie a knot in it to shorten it up.


I've decided this is a pretty cool item!
My boys like it because now they can shave in the shower.
No fogging or shadowing!
Win for them and a def win for me :)

Reflect Shower Mirror by Mirror On A Rope
is available on Amazon.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted  price from Mirror On A Rope.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin