Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Paint'em Pretty ~ Magnetic Nail Color



My youngest son bought this
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Polar Purple
for me a while back. I love using it!
It's so cool to see the designs pop up.
You paint your first coat on all 10 nails and let dry.
Then do one nail at a time with the second coat and while still wet hold the removable magnet top over the nail for 10 seconds.
Voila! 


I added a slanted stripe of Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer
by L.A. Colors in silver glitter.
Just not ready to give up the glitter from the Holidays yet.
;)
Then my usual -
 topped with 1 coat of
 my fav top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine.

Have you tried magnetic nail polish yet?
If so, do you like it?
I'd love to hear your thoughts ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin