Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, September 28, 2015

MY Konjac Sponge All Natural Fiber Body Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Review #konjacsponge


I was so excited when the people from 
asked if I'd like to review their
Since I loved their
MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge,
of course I said yes!
It arrives sealed in it's bag.
It's wave design is cute, named the 
Six Wave Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Body Sponge


I won't lie, it's as very hard.....
 BUT don't let that fool you.
Once thoroughly wet it softens into a luxurious sponge
 that gently exfoliates your skin while drawing out dirt, excess oil and removing impurities while refining pores.

   All the while making your skin feel - oh so soft.
It's even gentle enough for everyday use.


 Rinse after use, squeeze out water and let air dry. 
 If taken care of properly it should last 2 - 3 months.



To sanitize MY Konjac Sponge All Natural Fiber Body Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal 
it is recommend to place the sponge in a bowl of water
 and microwave it for 1:30 minutes
or boil the sponge in boiling water for 2 minutes.

Sanitizing the sponge it recommended every 2 weeks.

You can find
MY Konjac Sponge All Natural Fiber Body Sponge with Activated Bamboo Charcoal
on Amazon,
 or their website where they show
 their complete line of fab products.
Be sure to check out their Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and behind the scenes photos of how these awesome sponges are made. 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from MY Konjac Sponge.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin