Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Summer Vacation with @Snuggle_Bear #TeamSnuggle #Spon #Snuggle #SnuggleSummer

 
Summer vacation at home has always been about sleeping in and day road trips that lead to adventures. This year we got to share our Summer with the very cute and adorable Snuggle Bear.
 
Unfortunately due to multiple injuries that started at the end of Spring and has continued through the Summer we ended up having a Doc-cation, spending most of out time in waiting rooms and Urgent Care Facilities. But Snuggle Bear was a real trooper and never complained.
 
We managed to sneak in a few fun times :)
 
My daughter, Snuggle and I headed for the Stanislaus County Fair
 and managed to see Bret Michaels! Woo Hoo!   
 
 
 
Another day we headed to show Snuggle Bear the park,
that was before it started reaching in the hundreds. 
  
 
The closest Theater to us has Summer $1 movies for kiddos.
We went to see Sponge Bob Square Pants Out of Water.
It was so crowded Snuggle hid in my purse the whole time!
 
 
He was holding our ticket the whole time,
what a buddy!

 
After we stopped in for a bite to eat.
 
 
I woke up the other morning to find Snuggle
outside relaxing in the cool fresh air.
 
 
 Snuggle trying to comfort my daughter,
 who is at her 4th different Drs. office visit in one week.
 
 
Snuggles liked meeting all the other
 people in the lobby!

 
Snuggling with Bella after a long day. 
 
 

**Disclaimer: I received one or more items free to facilitate this post.
 However all opinions are 100% my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin