Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Secure Cabinets, Toilet Seats, & More #MommyTLC.






 


These are just what I've been looking for.
by MommyTLC 
Not only are these great for child proofing but
for pet proofing too! 
                             
I've been looking for a way to secure my under
the sink cabinet from my nosy trash getting dog.
~ The culprit ~
Don't let that smile fool you!
I've tried a multitude of things to keep her out
 (rubber bands, rope, other kid locks, a chair, a tall trash
can that she just knocks over, etc.) I hate coming home to what looks like a trash heap after she's dragged it all out.
We currently keep our trash bag in the sink, yeh,
not the most convenient or sanitary place.
I'm excited to say, so far so good!!
No trash drug out, yippee!!

Built in adhesive makes installation
and removal easy, no tools needed.
 
Be sure to thoroughly clean the area
 and let dry thoroughly,
 so you can get the best adhesion possible.
I'm keeping the other one for my granddaughter
for when she gets older and mobile.
I plan on purchasing more.
These work on cabinets, drawers, appliances,
 even corner cabinets, fridge
and toilet seat with their bendable strap.

 
They have a simple flip and click technology that 
opens on either end for your convenience.
Easy operation for adults but not for children. 
Multi Purpose Safety Latches are
available on Amazon.
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a
discounted  price from Mommy TLC . 
Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally
 and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin