Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Paint'em Pretty ~ Finger Paints Brushstroke Blush


This should actually be Colors of the Weeks!
Finger Paints ~ Brushstroke Blush
or as I call it ~ Baby Girl Pink ;) 
It's just shy of 3 weeks, which is my own personal best. LOL
It just happened I was so busy over those weeks,
I never had the time to change out.
I wasn't easy on them either.
2 coats did the trick topped with 1 coat of
 my fav top coat Sally Hansen's Megashine,
but I was still amazed at how long this lasted
without chipping.
My first time trying dots, fun and they turned out great.
Til next time ~ add some color to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin