Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Catch Up Time

Things have been a tad bit hectic around the Cottage.
Here's a catch up post, so grab a beverage, maybe even a snack
and cozy in for a bit of a read...with lots of photos too.

First let me introduce my Granddaughter!

So precious!
Wish there were places like this for these images back
 when I had my Babies!


Yep, it's a girl!
The only surprise will be the name :)


Very photogenic don't you think? - she already poses


My first Grandbaby and I'm in love!


The proud parents


Baby Shower Time!


Everyone enjoyed sharing stories
of pregnancies and birth.


Oh yes, those fun Baby Shower games!


Wouldn't you know two single young men, A and T won the quiz game about babies with both getting 8 out of 10 right!!


C and I agree, there must have been
a conspiracy a foot! LOL


Such a wonderful and joyous time


On to the gifts! 



So many lovely,


darling,


adorable,


sweet,


 
precious, 



and useful gifts were given.


 
We all had an awesome celebration!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Unfortunately the beautiful day was cut short.
After returning home I received a call that my Uncle
 (my Father's brother) had passed.
We were and still are devastated from his unexpected passing.
Edward Eugene Avila
May 9, 1935 - Apr. 18, 2015
Edward Eugene Avila passed away on Saturday April 18, 2015 in Modesto, CA at the age of 79. Ed was born on May 9, 1935 to proud parents Manuel and Amelia Avila. Ed leaves behind his loving wife of 35 years, Erma, and his children Rick Avila (Dede) Turlock, CA, Cindy Ventura (Joe) Modesto, CA, Daniel Avila, Ripon, CA, Christy O'Neal, Modesto, CA, and his stepchildren Randy Ellis (Christine), Red Bluff, CA, and Jennifer Jameson, Modesto, CA. He also leaves behind 10 grandchildren as well as 9 great-grandchildren and one on the way. Ed is preceded in death by his parents as well as his three siblings. Ed was a devoted husband, father and grandfather and will be missed dearly by all who knew him.

RIP Uncle Eddie
I love and miss you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
On a lighter note Spring has Sprung here at the Cottage.
Everything is in bloom.
Roses




Dianthus


Nectarine


 Cherry


 Apple
Strawberries
Calendula


Iris

Dutch Iris


 Lilacs


Chives


 Lavender


With all the blooms that means again drying time is here ~


Picked fresh every morning ~
Potpourri Wedding Toss mix
Red Rose Petals
Calendula Petals
for use in my home décor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Spring also means that my backyard is all a flutter!
There is nothing more peaceful to me than bird song.
Here are a few photos of some White Crowned Sparrows
that are always here.






Katie on watch duty -

Haven't had the time to just sit and photograph,
but I've heard songs from Scrub Jays, Mockingbirds,
and Humming Birds as they visit.
 And my lovely Dove pair tending to their nest.
Love hearing their coo cooing.
So peaceful.

If I would have had the time yesterday
 I would have had a perfect shot of them.
But rushing to another Doctor's appointment.

But I soon will, hopefully.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Last but not least I have to share these two
photos of Bella and Tora....with captions.

♫♫  My Buddy,

My Buddy and me! ♫♫

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

YAY! I'm all caught up...
aren't you glad!?


Till next time ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin