Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Seafood Feast for Dinner


My Seafood Chef showed up the other night ♥ 
Uncle David's catch ~
Broiled Rockfish Parmesan and Garlic Butter Shrimp.........
OMG you are SO GOOD Cody Newton!
No leftovers last night
 

Adding secret sauce to Uncle David's catch
 
 
I got to play Sous Chef ;)
A little wine for the sauce the rest for Mom
OK I have to admit, I understand why
Ramona (guilty pleasure - RHONY)
insists on Pinot Grigio, it's delish!
First time I've had it,
not going to be the last. :-) 
 
Adding that ''special touch''
 
Voila`
Cooked to perfection
Katie waits for anything to drop to the floor

Cooking the Shrimp
 

- Concentration -

Yummy! 
 Damn you're good Cody ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm........ It must be nice to have a personal chef and an uncle to provide you with fresh seafood. You're one lucky lady Deb. What a nice way to enjoy your weekend.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin