Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, January 12, 2015

And God Looked Down upon Seniors...


 
And God Looked Down upon Seniors...

Most seniors never get enough exercise.  So, in his wisdom, God decreed that seniors would become forgetful and they would have to search for their glasses, keys, and other things misplaced and move around more.  And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was yet another need.  So, God in his wisdom, made seniors lose coordination and they would drop things which would require them to bend, reach and stretch.  And God looked down and saw that it was good.

 
Then God considered the functioning of senior bladders and decided, in His wisdom, there might be calls of nature more frequently requiring more walking to the relief station which would burn calories.  God looked down and saw that it was good.
 Seniors were obliged to exercise more from these senior shortcomings and did become more active as a result.  So if you find you are required to get up and down more as you age, remember it's God's will and in your best interest, even though you mutter under your breath.

Amen! 
Let it be!  And it is good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin