Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Ty!!!


Where has the year gone?
December 30 already??
Seems like you just had a Birthday!
well, another year older and wiser.
This year seemed to be the year of doing and fixing:
 
fixing fence, removing trees, moving a dead freezer,
working on the cars, fixing the tub,
moving a refrigerator & several BBQ's,
working on the cars, installing a dog door,
Oh, did I mention working on the cars?  
and all the other mundane "needed's" around here.
 
Thanks for being a good handyman along with C
 
 
 
 
 
There were some down times...
hanging around,
 
going to weddings,
 
and not to mention winning a
 "Pit Bull and Parolees" Shirt!!

 
 
Love you Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin