Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, October 4, 2014

HOW OLD GUYS PICK UP WOMEN

 
I am getting on in years and not the best looking guy anymore.
Some would
 even say I'm a little frayed around the edges....

But, I have a nice car, a little money, and I spend most of my time casually
traveling from place to place and enjoying life.

I met a nice looking girl in a park the other evening
There was an instant spark between us.


All of a sudden, she did this
cute little dance,
then immediately dropped to her knees and lay on the grass at my feet.

As we lay there making love, I thought .....

"Wow, these Taser guns are really worth the money!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin