Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Easy Peasy BBQ'd Pulled Pork Sandwiches

I cam across this idea on Jillee's blog One Good Thing and
 then ran into it again on her Pinterest Page. 
She had found it on Pinterest (of course!) LOL
It was a quick and easy way to shred cooked chicken
with your KitchenAid!

Her photos are pretty self explanatory.
Using the paddle while the chicken is still hot,
start out slow on low speed then increase speed as
the chicken becomes for shredded.

*

SO, the other day I needed a quick and
easy meal to come home to.
I threw a pork roast into the Crock Pot so it
would be nice and done for Pulled Pork Sandwiches.

After I got home I removed the roast from the Crock,
let it drain, then started the task of pulling.
 Jillee's idea popped into my mind.
I thought it was the perfect time to try it out.

Did as she described

And Voila!
All shredded super quick and easy.

All I had to do was add a bottle of
BBQ sauce and we were ready to eat
 our Pulled Pork Sandwiches!


 Lve my KitchenAid!



5 comments:

  1. There isn't much a Kitchen Aid mixer can't do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my kitchen aid also! I always shred mine with two forks. Will have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do it 2 forks also. This way sure saves your fingers and hands from aching afterward ♥

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin