Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What's New at Dragonfly Treasure

Even though we've been hotter than Hades,
Fall will be here before we know it
and that means Halloween!
Then Holiday Time!!
Yes, this year has flown by,
where it went I don't know.
I know they say time goes faster the older
you get but come on already!!
I must be really, really old!
My website  is filling up with Halloween
and even some Christmas items.
More will be added to my website and Etsy
throughout the month.
Everything is made,
just need the time to list them

Tags


Scary Decorations
Signs
Check out my Etsy Shop for Seasonal items too ♥
Decorative Caramel Apples

Fall Garland

Scary Halloween Decorations


Christmas Decorations


 Christmas Ornaments

Christmas Switch Plates



1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb, you have been a busy girl filling your shop with darling goodies. I've been doing the same as the holidays will be here before we know it. Love your switch plate covers. Such a great idea. Have fun and stay cool. We are back to the 100's too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin