Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Faster I Go......

the behinder I get!
Example, I took these photos my Birthday/Mother's Day week!
Yep, they're a tad late.
You should see the folders I have that need to go into posts!
My goal is to make time to blog and get caught up...eventually ;)
LOOK!
My Orchid has been in full bloom for just about 2 1/2 months now!
I have killed so many in my life time. Who knew the way to grow them was to ignore them! Hey, I can do that!


I have enjoyed it immensely.
It brings a smile to me every time I walk
in my master bath vanity area :):)
The blooms are starting to fade now,
everything must come to an end....

I was in such a good mood that week
(yeh, kinda rare for me)
My house was clean,
laundry was completely done,
and we had saged, salted and blessed the house...
Peace had fallen over all of us.

I wanted the house filled with flowers,
so I headed outside with the clippers.
Something I love to do,
 but haven't done in a very long time.

A mixed bouquet of  'Rockin' Robin'
and Wild Roses.

 I even picked some lavender Trumpet Vine.
My sister and her hubby gave this to me many Easters ago.
Just love the color!

The only Lilac I was able to catch in bloom this year.
I was so busy I never made it out to see
or - dear Lord - even smell any :(
This one has tiny tiny white flowers, which are pretty,
but isn't all that
fragrant as some of the older cultivars.

Ahhh, fragrant Honeysuckle..
what would I do without you?
I did make it out at the perfect time
to stand in that one perfect place.....

The light breeze blew to the left - I got a whiff of Honeysuckle.
When it blew right I got a whiff of Mock Orange.
And when it blew at me I got a whiff of my Cecil Brunner Rose.
I was truly in Heaven, I didn't want to move.
 I closed my eyes and stayed there as long as I possibly could.

Another bouquet of Purple Trumpet Vine.

I had bouquets in every room of the house.

~ Life was good ~
 

6 comments:

  1. What a luxury to have a bouquet in every room. Fragrance is my favorite aspect of gardening. I try for something blooming with scent year-round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, Love your flowers and the joy of having a bouquet in every room. You have a green thumb my friend. Love your pretty trumpet flowers. I have one planted this year and it just blooms a pretty red. Your color is gorgeous.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the same thing out about orchids! Love their delicate blooms but have never been able to make them grow or bloom. I am now a master! I also found that if you put an ice cube at the base of the plant once a week, it is the right amount of water and they love it. Just slip it in and let it melt. Love all the flowers! Where's the horse collar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orchid is fabulous- that's really great that it's been blooming for so long! Love the purple trumpet- I didn't know it came in that color. The roses are so pretty and that one is so colorful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried orchid's and have never had any luck! yours is really pretty!!! love all your bouquet's you have throughout your home - thank you for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's Garden Party this week! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a regular cutting garden. So many blooms its amazing. :) LOVE those beautiful roses! :) Thank you for joining in and sharing this fun post on Fresh-Cut Friday!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin