Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What's New at Dragonfly Treasure?

I've been busy creating with fabric lately.
You know I'm a cRaZy crafter!
CrAzY about what I'm working on at the time then burning out......
Yep, I'm burnt out of fabric'ing.
Onto the next!
*Hint* flowers ;)
These are the ones I'm letting go
They were listed in my Etsy Shop recently.
These long garlands are great for a photo backdrop for any event, a wedding, birthday, baby photos, graduations, prom,
backyard party, even a screen to block out an unpleasant view. 
Great at providing privacy as a 'curtain' for your patio or deck area.
Very versatile!

For the real "Shabby Cottage" chick, hang this for a curtain, as an alternative headboard, across a mirror, door, the front of tables or cut in sections to tie on chair backs. 
Woodland


Kaleidoscope

 Pink Innocence

Twilight Skies

Let Freedom Ring

Primitive Raggedy

Bad dreams sometimes fill this house at night.
So it was time to tweak the traditional Dream Catcher and go wild!
These are making it into my shop also.
Dream Catcher Origins:
According to Native Americans, dreams that humans have while they sleep, are sent by sacred spirits as messages. According to their Legend, in the center of the Dream Catcher there is a hole. Good dreams are permitted to reach the sleeper through this hole in the web. As for the bad dreams, the web traps them and they disappear at dawn with the first light.


Woodland Jewels

 
Angelic Watcher

The Iridescent Dragonfly
Feathers Brush My Heart

Blue Wave Key Chain
Time to bury the fabric and move on!


2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Loving the pink! I thought of making something like this for my fence for summer. Really like the dream catchers though. Genious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy with lots of pretty creations. Found you through What's it Wednesday. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin