Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, April 11, 2014

Too Cute Not to Share


THE CAPTIONS ARE PRICELESS ...and the photography is amazing!
I hate it when he plays " Mount Everest ."

Menopause sucks.

Who the heck is "Sugar Lips?"


Those brownies were Far Out!!

NO! We Don't want any Magazine Subscriptions!

There's a ringer competing in the Hogtown Olympics.

I'm not Over-Weight, I'm Under-Height!!

You do have an odd perspective on things.

Okay, I caught him, now what do I do with him?
 
[]
Lunchtime at the Corncob Café.

I hate this game.

Flight 'Hum-One' coming in for a landing.

Hi, I'm Celeste, I'll be your Aura-Concierge today.


Just act natural and blend in.

Where's my Coffee?

 
Whoo -o loves ya, Baby?
*******************************************************
'Life is better when you are happy, but life is best when
other people are happy because of you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin