Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Update: Name Change


OK, A name change was in order for Kagura...Katie and her were getting confused..too many Ka sounds. So now meet Tora Kagura Newton. Yeh, moved Kagura to her middle name,  easier for them to differentiate.

 

 Tora works well for her. In Japanese it means Tiger. Since she is Tiger Brindle in color, it seems appropriate. AND she likes it.

 Something else she likes is tug-o-war!


She always wins, then destroys her enemy.




No Bella, you're safe. You're not her enemy ;)
A pooped Tora, tongue and all sticking out her mouth
Katie sitting patiently waiting to get her photo taken too! LOL
Funny how Tora didn't make it on this list....


1 comment:

  1. That's a nice name, too! I have a dog named Chocolate Cocoa Pudding (by her former owner) shortened to just plain Pudding. Pudding didn't make the list either, lol.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin