Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ribbon Embroidery


A while back I picked up a partially done project for a song at a garage sale.  It was embroidering with ribbon. I embroidered a lot when I was younger but never with ribbon. The photo on the package looked pretty and I figured if I turned it into a fail I wouldn't be out much. Lucky for me the only thing that had been completed was the trim and handle that had been machine sewn on. Seemed kind of backward but it worked for me since I don't own a sewing machine any more. I was able to use the ribbon just fine and it turned out really pretty, I think. I stuffed them then added the ''fronts'' by hand sewing them on. They are cute little door hangers.

Faith

Hope


1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb, I love Ribbon embroidery, so pretty, nice. Find and you did a great job!
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin