Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outsiade!

While most of the country is experiencing Winter, we are having.....I'm not sure what to call it. It gets into the high 20's to low 30's during the night giving us a heavy frost come morning. In the afternoon the temperature has risen into the high 60's to low 70's! 

Needless to say some of us are feeling the 
cold nights more than others.

Wearing her sweater, Bella can't seem to curl up tight 
enough to get warm. 
She looks like an Armadillo!

Katie doesn't need any outer wear. I guess her fur is thick and just long enough to keep her warm as long as she has a blanket to snuggle into.

And I do mean into!




Bella's sweater wasn't working so well. 
She still would shake during the night.  
We happened to find a doggie Snuggie that fit perfectly.
Warm at last!

You'd think they'd snuggle together to keep each other warm.
But not these two 


Wake up Bella, it's morning!

But there is a ray of sunshine coming through the window!
It feels warm!

Guess she's sleeping in this morning.....
*~*Sweet Dreams Bella *~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin