Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, February 9, 2014

B & T Makeovers

B and T have been busy doing room and hall makeovers. They did a fantastic job, I'm proud of them and wanted to share!
But before I do I wanted to show you the topsy-turvy planter T made. Isn't is darling!!

OK onto the rooms!

Before

Pulled up the rug to find gorgeous wood floors!
So out with the carpet!

Painted two of the Dining Room walls in a pretty blue.

Hung wall décor back up....

moved Dinning Table and Hutch back in...

 added a throw rug and voila!
You'd never know it was the same room!


 Then they headed for the hall.
Painted my and her Mom's favorite color!


 Purple :)


 Now this was ingenious.
They left the linen cupboard doors white,
placed lace over the top,
then painted over the lace.
Gorgeous!
And unique!


They even got the Fireplace working!
Great job you two!
I have heard they are taking a break for now....
continuing next year...maybe....


3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb!

    This is an amazing makeover!! The floors were a real treasure for them to unveil. The colors they chose looks so gorgeous and the furniture & area rug look great. The hallway is lovely in that shade of purple and the linen closet took my breath away!! What a cool, I mean VERY cool effect they got!! I really want to do that on something now. I'm sure they need a well deserved break after all that work. But they've gotta keep going cause I sure want to see more for their decorating talents.

    Hope things are going good for you Deb. I think about you so often.

    Blessings to you and yours, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, WOW they did an amazing job. Love the transformation. How wonderful to find those gorgeous floors under the carpet. The wall colors are striking and I love how they used the lace paint technique for the linen closet. They sure did a lot of work and it looks so good. I am sure a nice break is in order. Thank you for sharing. I so enjoyed seeing this and appreciate all that went into the redo.

    Wishing you a great week my friend.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeover! I love your planters too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin