Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Are You Thinking of Christmas Yet??


Don't kill the messenger!!

You know it as well as I do
The Holiday's will be here before you know it!
Heck, I've almost finished my
Halloween Crafts for my shop.
*Ducking as everyone throws their coffee at me*!
~ Taking a deep breath ~
So anyway I stopped by Pinterest to see what I could find that would make good Christmas or anytime gifts.
These are just a few ideas I really love.
For the foodies:
Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds
My mouth is drooling just looking at this photo!
We just had some at the Patterson Apricot Fiesta
mmm sooo good!

Candied Pecans
These look yummy too!

Kerr Jar with Licorice
Now even tho this isn't "handmade"per se,  you still have to assemble it.
Imagine how many jars you could make if you get that big tub of licorice!


Diy gift jars
These are cute and easy!
Besides you need something to put the foodies into.
Recycle those jars!!

Decorated candles
Love this idea, great for any occasion.
Shh, but I'm hoping to have time to make one for a
special Anniversary that's coming up.
*note to self ~ take pics while making!*

Personalized Votive Holder
Haven't tried this technique before but it's on my list ;)

Just a few ideas to get you started in the thinking process of
The Holidays ;)



6 comments:

  1. Those pecans look yummy!!! Not sure about jumping on board for Christmas though its not even officially summer!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sit on a committee that plans a huge Christmas Fund-raiser so I am always thinking Christmas...all year long! LOL. Great ideas! Thanks for linking up to the "Loves on a Thursday" Party!
    -Sarah from www.linleyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Deb! I know I've been seeing a lot of Christmas on pinterest lately and I was just thinking how the years half gone already. I can't believe you've already got Halloween almost done. Every year at Christmas I say I'm going to start in January but it never happens so wish I could get things going. Seems like it's one disaster here after another but Lord I count my blessing when I think of all those who have been through disasters this year. How are things going for you? I think about you so often. And thanks for sharing my Olay giveaway button and entering. I just saw it. You know I'm wishing you luck!!! Oh' my birthday was months ago in April does that tell you how behind I am. lol.

    Love you. Hope you have a great weekend...Tracy ! Cotton Pickin Cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog look and your header!! Thanks for the Christmas reminder and so many great ideas. Those candied pecans look soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I don't make My own gifts,it all sounds wonderful and your post reminded me it won't be long before I make a list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift ideas! I really love to know how to make decorated candles like the one above, but after seeing the personalized votive holders in matching style and which seems easier to make, I think I'll try that instead.:-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin