Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The New Mercedes

013 Mercedes
Are we GETTING TOO old to DRIVE this Car?
No joke!
Scary!
But true?
Scroll down
 
Presenting the New Mercedes Benz SCL 
600
Pretty, isn't it?

So? What's different about this car?

Not this... 

OR even this...
Here is the real difference
 

WHOA !
No Steering Wheel
No Pedals either

You drive this car with a joystick

Do you think that you can drive
with a joystick?
Your kids and grand kids sure can.
 
The influence of video games in our lives
has really arrived, wouldn't you say?
 
But there is more!
The SCARY THOUGHT is:

NOW a
3-YEAR-OLD can STEAL your car
AND DRIVE IT BETTER THAN YOU CAN !

Yep 2013

Start checking the senior bus
schedule!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin