Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Starbucks Coffee


Another one of my finer days.

 Life just gets better as you get older; doesnt it?
    I was in a Starbucks Coffee shop recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realized that I desperately needed to fart. The place was packed but the music was really loud, so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me….

 I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my Ipod through my headset…….. and how was your day?


   This is what happens when old people start using technology!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin