Summer can be one of the most difficult times for our hair. Between heat, swimming, beach, products, etc. it doesn't stand a chance.
Here are a few basic hair care tips to improve the health and looks for your curly locks ♥
- Do not wash your hair too frequently, as it will wash out the color quicker.
- Use a shampoos especially meant for colored hair, as they are designed especially for the purpose and do not strip away color from your hair that fast.
- Make sure to apply a good conditioner every time you wash your hair, this will help maintain the luster of your hair . This will not only prevent your hair from becoming dry, but will also moisturize it, securing the color.
- A good option to get that sheen in your hair is to go for a deep conditioning with hair oil treatments, at least once a week. For a long lasting effect, apply conditioner in your hair and wrap a warm towel around it to let it seep into your hair.
- If you spend a lot of time outdoors always wear a hat to save your hair from the harmful rays of the sun. This is because sun not only dries your hair but also fades the color. As an alternative, use leave-in conditioners on your hair, when going out. They contain sunscreen, which will guard against the damaging effects of the sun.
- Always use color enhancing conditioners, which help to keep the color intact and even help in blending it in root areas.
- Do not use a brush for colored hair, as it tends to break hair much more. Instead, use a wide-toothed comb, which will even check the occurrence of split ends.
- Colored hair should be air dried rather than blow dried, as it saves it from damage and breakage
Garnier Olia is the first oil powered permanent home hair color with 60% oil blend with natural flower oils, which leave your smelling amazing. It contains no ammonia, so no burning fumes for your eyes. No dripping when applied, a big plus! I had such a pleasant experience when coloring my hair. The end result was visibly noticeable; not only the beautiful shade I chose, 6.60 Light Intense Auburn from the 24 different shades they have, but also by improving smoothness and shine.
Disclosure: The information, products were provided free by Garnier Olia through BzzAgent.