Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 30, 2013

ECS Easter/Spring Party


I'm joining
 Etsy Cottage Style Easter/Spring Party
Happy Easter, Happy Spring
Happy Happy Everything!



A few vignettes around my home.





Spring fever definition ~


1. Restlessness
2. Urgency to plant every inch of the yard
3. A rash of illogical behaviour epitomized by trying to balance 3 flats of annuals in 2 hands and fit a 15 gallon tree in a Volkswagen trunk.




Quick and Inexpensive Last Minute Easter Favors

Print You'll need some peat pots,
paints, Easter graphics, glue and 6 pks of plants
Paint the peat pots,

print out some Easter Graphics.
Once the pots are dry, glue them on

 Transplant the Petunias or whatever you've chosen into their own pots.
I tore a coffee filter up and placed a piece in the bottom of each pot to prevent the dirt from coming out but still allowing for complete drainage.

There ya go! ♥♥
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter
and wonderful Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, the peat pots are a great idea, I love it! So nice to see your home all decorated for Easter and Spring. I wish I had your ambition.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin