Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Weather

Yes, I believe Spring weather has arrived here
in the central valley of California!
The fruit trees are in bloom,
 the bees have been placed in the orchards, 
and I am doing my darnedest to get in the mood.
My favorite time of the year too. 
So many unpleasant things going on I guess....
I decided to head to Pinterest and see what I could find to inspire me to get outside and enjoy the weather.
Shh, don't tell anyone but my front door still has Christmas on it!
A few Holiday decorations linger in the house too.
Not like me at all. Yikes!!
Since I do have Snowmen on my front door, I thought I'd better start there. After all, that's the first impression right?
Of course, I Love this wreath with Dragonfly's
 and birds nests


This old rusty water can used as a vase would look awesome.
But the HOT afternoon sun hits the door, so probably would have to use faux flowers.
But do love the fresh cuts.

 What a great and darling idea this is!!
Great upcycling that old purse too!
But I think this is my favorite.
The umbrella screams Spring with those
April showers we sometimes get..


Hoping you get inspired too


*hugs*
deb

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh - Love the old purse idea!! Love it, love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay....here is your kick in the ass lady...get up...chin up....chest out...and get your groove back kiddo!!! I have been in your shoes...I know what you are going through...I went through the motions for 5 years...but I did it...and now...I am in head and heart first again. The bad times cannot get you down...I am always here if you need to chat...I don't pay for long distance, so if you want me to call you...just say the word friend. we all love you and will help hold you up...just hang in there...and get your groove on!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin