Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Weather

Yes, I believe Spring weather has arrived here
in the central valley of California!
The fruit trees are in bloom,
 the bees have been placed in the orchards, 
and I am doing my darnedest to get in the mood.
My favorite time of the year too. 
So many unpleasant things going on I guess....
I decided to head to Pinterest and see what I could find to inspire me to get outside and enjoy the weather.
Shh, don't tell anyone but my front door still has Christmas on it!
A few Holiday decorations linger in the house too.
Not like me at all. Yikes!!
Since I do have Snowmen on my front door, I thought I'd better start there. After all, that's the first impression right?
Of course, I Love this wreath with Dragonfly's
 and birds nests


This old rusty water can used as a vase would look awesome.
But the HOT afternoon sun hits the door, so probably would have to use faux flowers.
But do love the fresh cuts.

 What a great and darling idea this is!!
Great upcycling that old purse too!
But I think this is my favorite.
The umbrella screams Spring with those
April showers we sometimes get..


Hoping you get inspired too


*hugs*
deb
Blog Widget by LinkWithin