Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, February 7, 2013

If Only.....

I could go Treasure Hunting through all of  this!!
Oh what fun that would be!
Reminds me of when we cleaned out the farm.
Photo Gallery:
Estate Auction 103yr Old Same Owner!
  Can you imagine what you could find!?
Such eye candy!
Did you see all those vintage jewelry boxes filled to the hilt?
♪♪♪  Heaven  ♪♪♪
Dad had some of those old orchard ladders from my Grandmother. I wanted them so badly, but they, not even one, would fit in my van. I pushed it up through the middle to the dashboard and it still hung out too far even to tie a red flag to it :(
Oh well, wasn't meant to be.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful array of vintage things! I can see why you would want those ladders! It's kind of sad to see someones life at a sale! I can just imagine what a happy life they had there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin