Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, March 2, 2013

♥♥ Happy Birthday Mom ♥♥



Happy Birthday Mom
 
 
I lve and miss you sooo much!
 
 
I hope you are not disappointed in me.
I'm trying to be as strong as you were,
but I feel I'm falling short.
 I really could use a warm supporting
loving hug from you right now.
I wear your sweater to help get that feeling.
 
I lve you more than anything
and always will.
 
 
Please guide me to make the right decisions.

 
You're never far from my thoughts.
I lve you.
Be at peace.
 
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo
♥♥♥♥♥
 

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget to love yourself...like your mamma does!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι need tо to thank you for this great гead!
    ! I сеrtainly enjoyed еvery bit оf it.
    I haѵe you boоκ-marked to chеcκ out nеω things you pоst…

    Also vіsit mу ωeb site ... psuedoephedrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this birthday tribute to your sweet mom. I am sure she is very proud of you and always sending you her blessings. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ι'm really inspired along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the layout for your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it'ѕ unсommon tο pеer a gгеat blog likе this onе thеse dayѕ.
    .

    my web sitе: www.Orc-online.com
    Also see my web site > Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Тherе. I fοunԁ your blog uѕing msn.
    This is an extremely well ωritten аrticle. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll сertainly cοmebacκ.


    Stop bу my websitе - lowes garden center
    my web page > walmart garden center

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin