Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An Early Christmas Gift

Christmas came early for me the other day.
 
I knew the kids had something up their sleeve but wasn't sure what it was.
The door bell rang and to my surprise my mail lady had a bog that said "Live Handle with Care".
 
I opened it up to find 3 Butterfly Koi inside!!
All three are different colors and have beautiful long fins ♥♥
 
 
 
As those of you who follow me know I've had "issues" with Raccoons. A a few years ago and again this year. They caught 2 of my Koi the first time and this year got my gorgeous white Butterfly Koi.
So I was especially excited to see a white one!
 
She even stuck around a bit in the shallow end while the other two headed for the depths.


 
So far the netting seems to be working. No Raccoon evidence in the pond, keeping fingers crossed.
 
Although something has ripped the winter plastic off one side of the Aviary. Thank goodness the wire is more mesh like and that the Parakeets roost up along the inside of the  wooden roof.
 
Anyway I want to thank M,T and C for my new babies!
I love you ♥♥♥
 
I'm joining:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin