Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prayers are Needed.!


One of my sweetest dear friends, Tracy from Cotton Pickin Cute. could use some healing prayers for her Grandson Zach. He is in the hospital. If you would like to read more as to what's going on just click on her link above.

I have lit a candle for Zach . Should anyone else like to do so, just click on the link. I've put in under the group name CPC. I know we all wish Zach a quick recovery and all the best.
deb


2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, I am taking a break tonight for a little me time reading blogs. I needed a change of scenery at the moment. I have been to the nursing home to see my other half. I go every day after I get off work. It will take time. I am saying prayers for Josh. It is hard when they are a child. Have a great Thanksgiving. Hugs from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I too add my prayers for Zach's recovery.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin