Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, November 26, 2012

In the Craft Room

Time for:

Etsy Cottage Style Craft Room
Let's see, I made some new switch plates to
 add some whimsy here and there




And made some tags from last years cards



This little shaker was rusted shut,
so it became a little ornament

I found a few old quilts in my Dad's shop when we clearing out the farm. Not good for much since even after washing...still stained and grubby. So I made a prim garland out of it
and added Cinnamon sticks.


Hoping to get decorations up this week...fingers crossed ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, love your ideas for repurpse. The card ornaments are such a great idea. We all get so many cards and it is great to reuse them like this.
    The switch plates are awesome. Love the quilt garland too.
    You are so talented. Thank you for sharing.

    Have a great week.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, you did cute job on them thanks for stopping by,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog.I just love the idea of the old quilt garland.That is one way of saving them.
    Hugs,
    Marie Antionette

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin