Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Leftover T-Shirt Strips

OK, so now that the T-Shirt rug is finished, what the heck do I do with all the leftover strips?
 
I started playing around braiding them into bracelets
 (yes, jumping on the band wagon again!).
They seemed too blah.
So out came the beads and charms.
 
These have already sold!
 

 

 
OK needed to make a loopy one...it sold too!
 
 
You know I can't stick with one thing too long....
so I needed to think of some other design to come up with...
here it is!
 
Twisted T-Shirt Bracelets
A little more upscale than the braided ones.
I love them!
These are up for grabs, as I have just finished them.
So if your interested let me know.
 Hoping to get them listed next week.
Cute little reminder gifts...you know Christmas is right around the corner...uggh!
 





 
Thanks for looking ♥
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've really been churning them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb!
    Those are Cool! You Smarty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb. have so many great ideas and all that energy to boot! I would have never thought of all the creative ways to make jewelry, Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin