Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, September 1, 2012

EEEwww ouch!


It is any wonder why M doesn't like having lab work done??

Night of day 1
Swollen, bruised and painful

Day 2
Still swollen, painful
The entry of the needle is the light pink dot,
top left, in the middle of the light purple circle.
And what is up with that cross?
Can you say stigmata??
Maybe she needs to return to the church?

Day 3
Swelling is down.
Now deep bruising is setting in.


 Day 4
Big bad bruise



1 comment:

  1. That is exactly why I hate having blood work done!!! That is nasty!!! I hope you complain about it to the lab.....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin