Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bret Michaels Live!

M was able to go to the Stanislaus County Fair and see Bret Michaels!!


It was so crowded she wasn't able to get to many good photos,
 but here are a few.

The Stage set up


♥♥♥ Woo Hoo! ♥♥♥
Love those pants!

He did several wardrobe changes then
auctioned them off for his charity.

"Every Rose Has It's Thorn"


This is a shot we grabbed off Fox News.
I have a black arrow pointing at her on the left.
She has her sunglasses on her head ;)


She came home hoarse..who wouldn't!?


Click here to see the Fox News coverage
♥♥♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin