Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Thank You to My Friends ♥

Vitamin F......

I loved this and wanted to share it with you..

Why do I have a variety of friends who are all so different in character?


How can I get along with them all? I think that each one helps to bring out a "different" part of me.


With one of them I am polite. With another, I joke.


I sit down and talk about serious matters with one.


With another I laugh a lot.


I listen to one friend's problems.


Then I listen to another one's advice for me.


My friends are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.


When completed, they form a treasure box.


A treasure of friends!

They are my friends who understand me better than I understand myself. They're friends who support me through good days and bad. Real Age doctors tell us that friends are good for our health. Dr. Oz calls them Vitamins F (for Friends) and counts the benefits of friends as essential to our well being.

Research shows that people in strong social circles have less risk of depression and terminal strokes. If you enjoy Vitamins F constantly you can be up to 30 years younger than your real age.


The warmth of friendship stops stress and even in your most intense moments, it decreases the chance of a cardiac arrest or stroke by 50%.


I'm so happy that I have a stock of Vitamins F!
In summary, we should value our friends and keep in touch with them.

We should try to see the funny side of things and laugh together in the tough moments.

Thank you all for being my best Vitamins!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happiness keeps you sweet,



Difficulties make you stronger,


Errors make you human,


Mistakes make you humble,


Success makes you shine


But ....... Only friends ....make you feel comfortable and free!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 How many flowers are sent to a person when she expires and

How many flowers did she receive while she was alive??
A dead nose can't smell a rose.
These flowers is for you
Have a good day!!

Thanks, friends, for being a part of my life
and being there for me through my recent struggles.


thought for the day..

'As you slide down the bannister's of life,
trust that the splinters are all facing the right way'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin