Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some Days You Just Can't Get out of Bed....

I'm glad it's not only me that has trouble getting out of bed some mornings.......

I don't think Katie wants to get up yet...


nope, back under the covers


uh yeah, it's time to get up. Yes really!


Of course, Cyndar is no help at all


She is out like a light
and Katie says she's not getting up until Cyndar does!


A dogs life....


OK OK
scooch over,
you talked me into it.
Back to bed I go.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You could have lots of company coming over for this late morning nap.
    Have a great eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so funny!!! Today, I actually went back to bed....my cat forced me to....and it was good!!! hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin