Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

In the Craft Room

I have been meaning to create an inspiration for a while now.
I finally got around to it a few weeks ago and now finally posting about it. Where does the time go?!


My oldest left his cork bulletin board here when he moved out. It's been sitting in the garage for...oh.. a few years ;)
I had a piece of linen with embroidery in the corner and thought it would cottagefy (is that a word?) it a bit.
Only problem was it had a few holes and stains in it.
Luckily, I was able to adjust it so they didn't show. 

Out can the can of spray adhesive,
on went the linen


And there ya go!


I folded the excess around the back and used a stapler to attach it


Sweet little embroidery work makes me smile.


Of course, by now it is just about covered with photos and diagrams.
I adhered some buttons on tacks for interest
and am also using a few special pin backs as pushpins also.

I'm joining:


Etsy Cottage Style

Blog Widget by LinkWithin