Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Birthday and Father's Day Dad! I miss you !

Today is my Dad's birthday. He would have been 93.
1919-2010
He flew PBY's in WWII.
After the war he became a carpenter
 and did so until her retired.
His main love was farming.

What a little cutie!
About 4 yrs. old in this photo.
   
Our tradition to celebrate both his Birthday and Father's Day, 
was to go to Saint Michael's Portuguese Holy Spirit Festa In Livermore.
Here was our last time all together eating Sopas.
  
He turned 90 that year.

Mom and Dad in later years.
 
So here's to you Dad,

Happy Birthday!

 and Happy Father's Day!!
I love and miss you!
Give Mom a kiss and hug for me!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin