Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, June 4, 2012

Back in the Garden

 Happy Monday Pinning! at Baxtron Life
 and
Loves on Thursday at Imprintalish

Seems I'm back in the garden looking for inspiration to get out there and do some work. Along the way I've found some Pinteresting tips too :)

Who knew you could regrow Romaine and Green Onions in the kitchen??


 (source)


Love this idea of using plates for edging
 (source)

A mosquito trap...defiantly going to try this!
 (source)

 What cat wouldn't like this kitty tower?!
 (source)

Great ideas for:

an old drawer
 (source)

and broken clay pot :)
(source) 

Pennies keep algae from growing in your birdbath? 
who knew??
 (source)

 This was too darn cute not to include ♥
(source)

Have a great week

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved the look of plates lining a garden... now if I could just get a thumb green enough to GROW a garden... one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of the old drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great garden ideas! The foot stone is soo cool! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin