Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tom Hanks Dad

Love this one! Takes us way back to the "good old days!" Tom

Hank's father is better looking than Tom and even better looking with
age. He was the lead singer on the left. He still has it! Hope you enjoy.

2 Performances 47 years apart

If you were alive in 1957, and old enough to enjoy Rock and Roll, you
will probably remember the group, "The Diamonds" who had just
launched their super hit "Little Darlin' ". For you that are too
young to remember - it was a time when the performers were happy,
enjoying themselves, respecting their fans, dressed appropriately and
their lyrics could be understood. They did not feel obligated to
scream, eat the microphone, mumble inaudible lyrics or trash the set.

In 1957, The Diamonds had a hit with "Little Darlin". 47 years later,
they were requested to perform at Atlantic City ... This link leads to
both performances.

Watch the first one then scroll down for the new one 47 years later.

http://www.flixxy.com/the-diamonds-little-darlin-1957-2004..htm

2 comments:

  1. Hasn't he aged well, I think he is better looking now than he was then. VERY handsome gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was totally awesome!!! How did you ever find that??? I did not know that was his dad, and what a good looker he still is!!! I remember when the Diamonds were on Ed Sullivan show and swooning over their antics.....I was 12 years old!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin