Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, April 2, 2012

Time to join Courtney and Kimberly's "Pinning Party"


Easter on the brain
yep, that's what I've got!
How did it get here so fast?
I know, I know I think I say that all the time :/

I finally got my decorations up yesterday.
In order to get in the mood I browsed Pinterest.
Sooo many cute ideas,
these are a few of my faves ♥






I adore these!!
Hoping to give it a try




This is adorable!!!
Who wouldn't want to receive an Easter Egg in the mail!

5 comments:

  1. That first vintage one is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nest pic and that pink buttons egg...and I have always love that umbrella. I posted about the one I made today. Great post full of inspiration.
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one I like more…the bunny nails or the button egg! Love these! Great finds Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them....I love to get anything in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin