Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Freebie Friday

MyMemories was FEATURED on the Mother's Day Special for Lifetime Television's Morning show, *The Balancing Act*!!
 We are excited to be able to extend to you  a *FREE Photobook in conjunction with our appearance on *The Balancing Act*
You can see the clip here.
 The process is so easy and quick.  We even have 3 tutorials to help walk you through the process of how to create a photobook in My Memories Software. Then, place your *FREE photobook order.
TIP: Photobooks are great to use as theme books. You can create one recapping the pictures from a specific year or time period, a special family vacation, a family recipe book, or even about a special person.

You have 20 pages to tell a story through pictures, what can you dream up?

We are offering a free trial version of the software to use to create photobooks, but you can get $10 off the full version by using this code at checkout:STMMMS25918

Creating photobooks is fast and easy with
MyMemories Suite Software.

There is still time to enter MyMemories Suite giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin