Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, March 12, 2012

What's Your Pinterest This Week?

I'm joining The Baxtronlife and A Night Owl
for their "Pinning Party" .
Come join!


My continuing search for some bedroom/craft room 'Pin'spiration...
my awesome finds this week include these terrific ideas.


Love this vignette. Would be a great background for my Etsy photos.

Great idea to use on the cornice I will be putting above my bed!

YES! Forget the paint, will be doing something similar to my fan blades.
Now to find just the right print to decoupage.

I already have something like this, but using canning jars.
Why does theirs look so much better? LOL

I've been deciding what to do with my Grandmothers Birdcage.
This my be it

So many ideas
such little time.


4 comments:

  1. That birdcage idea is very beautiful. If you have any rooms with a dark corner, this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is definitely my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I definitely love the idea of decoupaging the fan blades!!

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Jen @ http://queenbeejen.blogspot.com/

    (I'm a new linky follower..would love a follow back)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin