Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, March 19, 2012

Time for Pinning ♥

I'm joining Courtney and Kimberly 

for their "Pinning Party" .
Come join!


Realizing that Easter was closer than I thought,
 my mind turned to little remembrance gifts I could make for loved ones.
But along the way, as you will see, I got a little sidetracked
and veered toward decorations.
oops ;)

These would make for a cheerful little gift.
Love the fabric they've chosen, it's perfect

Every time I see this I have to laugh.
It's so darn cute and clever!
My fave BTW ♥♥


These little basket bowls would be so simple to make.
Great way to recycle paper too.

Wouldn't these be cute for place tags?
then each person could take their's home.

OMG!! Who of us dosen't have a ton of paint chip cards?
I know I do. This banner looks so Eastery in all the Springtime colors.
Another way to recycle too. 

We can't forget the Easter Bunny in all of this!
Isn't she a doll!

5 comments:

  1. Love the shredded paper baskets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, Love all the spring inspiration here. Your blog looks great and I like all your new looks.
    Have a great Monday.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe! i LOVE the upside down bunny! just too cute! thanks for linking up Deb!

    kimberly :)
    anightowlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen those flower pots once before…LOVE them…so want to try that. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin