Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Monday, March 26, 2012

Bikes in the Garden "Pinned"

I'm joining Courtney and Kimberly for their "Pinning Party" .

Come join!



With Spring just about here my mind has turned toward the garden.
Something I have always wanted to do is to plant an old bike in the front garden.
When my neighbors moved they left an old bike behind Yippeeee!
I hit Pinterest for some inspiration.

I have always thought I would paint it all white
like this one.


But after seeing these I'm not so sure.





So what do you think?
White or color?

6 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the pastel green the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do love the white…but a mint green would be quite stunning for Spring or even a peachy coral … like that beautiful rose on your blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda of depends on your yard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I've always wanted a garden bike. My mom has one and I love it. The two whites ones are my favorite. The flowers really pop. Btw...I found your blog on Pinning Party.

    Cute blog
    Now following

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love te bike garden theme. We have an ancient radio flyer wagon we want to turn into a planter. Love repurposing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be hard to say....white certainly brings out color, yet the bike left in it's weathered form is charming! I am sure your imagination will lead you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin